You will play an integral role in the team, assisting the Rooms Division Manager in coordinating the overall activities of the Hotel to achieve maximum efficiency and productivity. In the absence of Management, you will assume the role and ensure the smooth running of operations.
Main responsibilities include:
- Providing exemplary customer service to our guests as an Novotel Brighton Beach ambassador, leading by example for your team.
- Assisting the Rooms Division Manager in implementing policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Actively resolving complaints and challenges presented by customers
- Ensuring a safe environment for all guests and team members as well managing incidents in the WHS portal
- Providing open and clear communication between hotel departments
- Assisting with training, nurturing and developing the team.
Skills and experience:
- Previous experience as a Duty Manager or Assistant Manager in a similar size hotel.
- Strong leadership and supervisory skills
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Analytical thinking to problem solve
- Sound knowledge of WHS legislation and hazard identification
- Competent computer/Microsoft skills (OPERA pms knowledge highly regarded)
- full Australian working rights
- Motivated, encouraging and charismatic team!
- Career development opportunities!
- Access to discounts for Accor hotels
- On site car parking