Located inside The Holiday Inn, The Warwick Bistro, Bar and Grill hosts an oversized 360 degrees bar, wrap around balcony overlooking parklands and a sun-drenched beer garden. A picturesque dining spot any time of the year it offers an extensive menu specialising in honest pub food with a fusion twist. The Warwick is a hotspot venue for Western Sydney catering to all ages in a casual, social environment.
- Assistant Venue Manager and Duty Manager
These roles will be take the lead on the day to day operations of the business, ensuring a seamless operation of the venue so that customers have an exceptional experience.
Skills & Experience
- A natural and confident leader with exceptional communication skills
- Delivery of excellent customer service across all facets of the business
- Maintaining knowledge of venue compliance, regulations and venue operations, RSA /RCG accredited.
- Improving staff knowledge and skill set to improve on customer engagement
- Have a strong Gaming and Wagering background
- Have strong product knowledge in craft beer, wine and spirits
- Have full availability to work a mix of nights, weekends and day shifts.
- An interest or flair for social media marketing and developing creative promotions and venue initiatives
- A fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and dynamic team in one of the biggest hospitality groups in New South Wales
- Opportunities for career development and educational opportunities.
- Discounts at all Oscars Hotels venues
If you are a strong leader with a passion for hospitality, looking to take the helm at an awesome venue, please apply now and let us know which role interests you!