A new beautiful look has arrived for the Beachcomber Hotel and Resort as we have re-opened our doors following a major refurbishment. Boasting a lovely waterfront location, The Beachcomber Hotel and Resort offers options to eat, drink, stay and play at the Central Coasts latest destination venue.
The venue concentrates on amazing service, a fun atmosphere and brand new look catering for everyone.
The ultimate waterfront paradise in Toukley, The Beachcomber Resort is a must for lovers of good food, drinks and company in the sunshine and is definitely the best place to work!.
About the role
We are looking for Kitchen staff to fill the following roles:
– Casual Kitchen Hand’s
– Casual Cook’s
– Casual Chef’s (Possible Full Time)
We are looking for Chefs/Cooks with a passion for food and who are after an exciting career opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding waterfront Hotel with multiple Eating outlets. We offer multiple Kitchen outlets for expanding progression and career opportunity.
Also Kitchen Hands who will work with our Kitchen team to deliver memorable food experiences to our guests. The role will include weekend and evening shifts and involve food preparation and ensuring the Kitchen is sparkling clean, including all equipment, plates, and utensils.
You will bring:
- Experience working in a high volume/high standard Kitchen
- Creative flair, passion and strong knowledge of food production
- High standards of cleanliness and hygiene
- WHS, Food Safety and HACCP knowledge
- A can-do attitude
- The ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- High level organisation skills
- The ability to work with and support the team
What we offer
- Oscars Hotels discounts
- Training & Development
- Genuine progression opportunities across the group
- A friendly team culture
- Employee Assistance Program
- Food & Beverage discounts
In your cover letter please outline which role you are applying for and include your qualifications if applying for the Chef/Cook position.