The Towradgi Beach Hotel is an iconic South Coast venue with something to offer for every customer. With delicious food, luxurious function spaces, family-friendly activities and entertainment, TBH is your go-to destination.
We are looking for experienced commi chefs, both full time and casual, with the passion and ability to drive the kitchen, create amazing food offerings and provide support to the team. The successful candidates will work with the team in the delivery of the day-to-day culinary operations, including innovative menu offerings, exceptional food and food safety and hygiene compliance to ensure consistent and quality standards are achieved.
We offer a flexible roster and can help to accommodate a healthy work-life balance, whilst providing a great culture within our team.
- Assist the daily kitchen functions and monitor day-to-day performance
- Preparing and presenting menu items, within the cost margins specified by the hotel.
- Aid in the proposal and development of menu plans
- Ensuring strict stock rotation and minimum wastage, implementing and maintaining stock control procedures.
- Keeping all working areas clean and tidy. Ensuring all equipment is maintained, serviced and cleaned.
- Ensuring consistent and quality food production
- Meeting all health and hygiene requirements
- Having a qualification in Commercial Cookery
- Proven experience with strong knowledge of all facets of food production and and culinary skills
- Creative flair and ability to make great food
- Strong enthusiasm, passion and creativity
- Enjoy working to high standards in a fast-paced environment
- A working understanding of and the ability to maintain food safety standards and HACCP
These positions require chefs with a drive to succeed in a high-energy and action packed role. If you believe you have what it takes, please apply now.
In return we will offer the opportunity to join a team dedicated to your success, endless internal growth potential, and team member group benefits.