The Como Hotel is one of the oldest buildings in the Sutherland Shire and is an absolutely stunning venue. The Hotel features a bistro, a sports bar, TAB and Keno facilities, a lounge area, a unique functions space and kids play area for the little ones
- Work with the management team to increase revenue
- Deal appropriately with key stakeholders including the relevant authorities
- Manage the venue within the guidelines set by the Liquor and Gaming
- Staff management (during shift, rostering, training and development)
- Maintenance and management of our POS and online booking systems
- Bolstering client relationships and ensuring the guest journey be positive from start to finish
- Stock management
- Cash handling and venue reporting
- Cocktail/Drinks list development
- Experience in management position in a successful venue
- Effective leader with great communication skills
- Enjoy working to high standards in a fast-paced environment
- Available to work; nights, weekends and public holidays
- Hands on management approach with a natural ability to lead a team and deliver exceptional customer service
What’s on offer?
- A fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and dynamic team in one of the biggest hospitality groups in New South Wales
- Opportunities for career development and educational opportunities.
- Discounts at Oscars Hotels venues
If you are a strong leader with a passion for hospitality, please apply now and ensure you attach your resume and cover letter.