ight on the doorstep of some of Tamworth’s best sights and attractions, the hotel established in 1962, ibis Styles Tamworth an icon of Tamworth’s history was once reckoned to be the largest country Hotel in Australia and the longest Hotel in the Southern Hemisphere. Featuring 111 guest rooms in a variety of configurations and styles to suit each individual traveler. This Hotel promises comfort and convenience.
Are you a day brightener? A story Spotter? Are you someone who loves to create meaningful connections with both guests and colleagues? Ibis Styles Tamworth is currently seeking a Duty Manager to join their professional and dynamic Hotel.
Reporting directly to the Hotel Manager, your primary responsibility is ensuring a high level of guest service at all times across the hotel.
As a Duty Manager, your tasks and responsibilities will consist of, but are not limited to the following:
- Assist with the management of all operational departments as required
- Management of roster, costings, and forecasting
- Professional development of Guest Service Agents and Food & Beverage staff to ensure strong succession planning
- Involvement in and management of setting KPI’s for Front Office & guest satisfaction
- Process and assist with check-in, check-out of guests, dining and banquet facilities ensuring all procedures are adhered too.
- Assist in all areas of the hotel to eliminate potential issues including Food & Beverage operations
- Immediately attending to guest requests and leading by example to other members of the team by being proactive and resourceful.
- Responsibility for the health and safety of all patrons, guests and staff members.
- Overseeing of whole guest experience from Reservation through to departure in all aspects of the Hotel.
Your ability to ‘surprise’ our guests with your natural bright and bubbly customer service style is what sets you apart from the rest. You are naturally a confident person who can approach people and initiate conversation.
You are able to manage your time and can handle juggling numerous tasks at once and have experience in managing large group movements.
You have experience in PMS (Property Management Systems), Microsoft Word and Outlook. You will hold a First Aid Certificate and you will be available to work varied shifts from early mornings to late evenings, including weekends, overnight and Public Holidays as per our business demands.
In return, we will provide you with career development opportunities, a fun and rewarding environment, as well as hotel discounts worldwide.