Quality Suits Pioneer Sands in Towradgi, Wollongong is seeking an enthusiastic and energetic Assistant Manager to join their Front Office Team.
- Do you have experience in a leadership role?
- Are you looking for the next step in your career?
- Would you like to join a supportive and experienced team?
- Process and assist with check-in, check-out of guests, ensuring all procedures are adhered too
- Take the initiative to ensure that interactions with or customers are positive and productive
- Have the necessary skills and training to actively resolve complaints and challenges that may arise
- Provide guidance, support, training and leadership to all employees
- Assist in all areas of the hotel during peak times to eliminate potential issues
- Responsibility for the health and safety of all patrons, guests and staff members.
- Be committed to undertake growth and development
Skills and Attributes
- The ability to provide exceptional service to all guests, surprising them with bright and bubbly interactions every time
- Will act as a GM, while GM is away
- PMS experience is essential
- Confidence, leadership ability and exceptional communication skills
- Strong knowledge of the hotel and the surroundings
- Time Management skills
- Senior First Aid Certificate and Responsible Service of Alcohol is required
- Ability to work varied shifts including early morning to late nights, weekends, Public Holidays and afterhours on-call as per our business demands
- Experience in a similar role or environments, preferably in hotels.
What we offer
- Oscars Hotels discounts
- Training & Development
- Genuine progression opportunities across the group
- A friendly team culture
- Employee Assistance Program
- Food & Beverage discounts