This is a full-time position and is based at Oscars Head Office in Brighton-le-Sands. In this position you will be processing payroll for multiple venues.
- Process weekly payroll for the group.
- Administer payroll in accordance with legislative requirements.
- Complete monthly payroll reporting and filing procedures.
- Accurately monitor and record all leave (annual, sick, special, lieu days) accrued and taken by each employee.
- Advise Venue Managers and General Managers on controlling wage costs ensuring their understanding of the Award or Agreement with particular regard to areas such as overtime, public holiday rates etc.
- Accurately monitor and record all existing WorkCover claims
- Manage Superannuation Administration in accordance with legislative requirements
- Processing of all End of Financial Year obligations
- Maintaining and updating Employee Records
- Updating knowledge of Legislative and Award amendments
- Administration of Payroll and Group Tax
- Weekly reporting to Hotels on labour costs and having the ability and knowledge to identify any areas of concern
- Minimum of two years previous payroll management experience
- Excellent attention to detail, strong time management and solid analytical skills
- Experience in interpreting relevant awards and enterprise agreements
- Experience in processing high volumes of payroll data
- Sound understanding of payroll processes, superannuation and payroll tax legislation
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Familiarity with payroll calculations, leave calculations and termination payments
What’s on offer
- Free parking!
- Employee Assistance Program
- A fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and dynamic team in one of the biggest hospitality groups across NSW and Queensland
- Oscars Hotels employee benefits and discounts